Paper Collective Poster 30x40
Paper Collective is all about discovering great art, making it affordable and sharing it with the rest of the world. From their Copenhagen studio, they proudly collaborate with artists of varied backgrounds — from fashion to architecture — to constantly refresh their collection of iconic art prints.
Composition 02 is designed by the Dutch-based artist Mae Studio, who expresses motion and emotion through her minimal aesthetic and subtle use of colours. It features organic shapes in serene tones, with a diagonal line in the middle bringing a sense of drama to the abstract design.
Produced in Denmark with paper and production carrying FSC certification. Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper. Frame sold separately.
How to unroll the poster from its tube:
- Pull off the cap from one end.
- Tip or gently shake the tube for the poster to slide out naturally. Do not grab, pull or pinch the poster as it may cause bending and creasing of its edges.
- Unroll the silk paper and straighten the poster on a clean, flat and hard surface.
- Place something heavy, such as books, on each corner and in the middle to weigh it down.
- Leave this for 24 hours before removing weights to reveal a flat poster ready for framing.
How to remove minor creases that may occur in the course of shipping:
- Roll the poster out onto a flat and clean surface, such as a table. Make sure it is straightened face down with the blank side facing upwards.
- Place a bed sheet or towel over the poster and lightly spray it with water until it is slightly damp, not wet.
- Using the lowest heat setting on your iron, iron the poster through the sheet. Move the iron constantly to prevent burns.
- Run the iron over one small area of the fabric at a time until it is dry.
- Lift the fabric ever so often to check for any heat damage on the poster.
- Repeat the process if wrinkles remain.
30 cm x 40 cm
All items purchased online or in our stores can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging. Sale or discounted items are not eligible for returns unless specifically mentioned. Refunds will be in the form of store credit, which will be credited to your account within 5 business days from the time we receive the item/s. Please ensure you have signed up for a membership account with us in order to receive the store credit. The store credit will be valid online and in-stores, for a period of 1 year from the date of issue. Kindly note that shipping charges, if any, cannot be refunded.
Items purchased online or in our stores can be exchanged for other products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging. Sale or discounted items are not eligible for exchange unless specifically mentioned. Items can be exchanged once and the exchange is final. If the replacement item is of a lower value, you may use the excess value on another item. Please note that any excess value cannot be refunded. If the replacement item is of a higher value, you will have to cover the difference. We reserve the right to reject item/s that do not fulfil the conditions above. Exchanges can only be made at our stores. If you are unable to visit our stores, please opt for a return by mail instead. You will be refunded in the form of store credit, which can then be used to purchase another item.